      From: Stormrider <stormrider318@...>
      Subject: RE: [Braided_Mist] Lammas Details
      To: Braided_Mist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 7:47 AM

      You will be missed... and will will light your candles.

      From: stormrider318@ yahoo.com
      Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:00:21 -0700
      Subject: [Braided_Mist] Lammas Details

      Greeting circlers...
      Some details for ritual...
      We will gather at 6 pm Saturday for Ritual. Ritual to start no later than 6:45. We will be having ritual and feast in my little back yard, please bring chairs.
      Feast will be after ritual I plan on making corn chower. So please bring a dish to share if you can, keeping with the Sabat. Breads; fruits, veggies... drinks.
      So far on the list is
      Vick +2
      Alana +1
      Dawn +1