Retracing my steps: Merry - Wood connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Merry - Wood connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      Asa Merry born 2 January 1828 in Industry, Franklin County, Maine
      son of Jonathan Merry (Asa 5, David 4, Samuel 3, Samuel 2, Joseph
      1) and Eliza Luce (Rowland 6, Daniel 5, Rowland 4, Jonathan 3,
      Robert 2, Henry 1).

      Mary Viletta Wood born 1828 daughter of Silas Wood (Nathan 6, John
      5, John 4, John 3, Michael 2, William 1) and Mary F Boynton
      (William 5, William 4, Caleb 3, Caleb 2, William 1).

      Married 13 April 1853.

      Children:

      1. William Merry

      2. Nellie Merry

      3. Herbert Leslie Merry born 28 February 1871 in Starks, Somerset
      County, Maine, died 29 May 1935 in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine,
      buried in Thorndike. Married Selena Irene Raven as her second
      marriage, daughter of William Neal Raven and Hannah Hanson or
      Hansen. Two sons and two daughters.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester