List Rules & Posting guidelines:
1. Observe the Scout Oath & Law in all posts - public and private. This means "helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, cheerful". Obviously, no flaming, obscenities or vulgarities are tolerated.
2. Post SCOUTING related topics. Avoid these topics: politics, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
3. Avoid excessive quoting of previous posts (including Yahoo's footer). This is especially important w/ DIGESTS!
4. No newsletter or newspaper postings unless they are to share something you or your Troop has achieved.
5. Keep personal information about third parties to a minimum.
6. No commercial advertising. (This means you have a financial interest in the offering.) However, feel free to discuss products or services you have used.
7. If you don't want email, please set delivery status to "Special Notices" instead of "No Email".
8. Unless otherwise stated, posters give their permission to use these posts in unit publications and distribute to unit members ONLY. Posts, Files and Links are NOT to be forwarded to other e-mail lists or shared with other sites without the poster's permission. (The original authors name should be listed.)
When in doubt...remember to behave according to the Scout Oath and Law.
Remember kids can read whatever you write. So, don't write anything you wouldn't want your Scouts to see. Also Scouts, remember, this group is primarily adults. You need to talk to the group like you would your Scoutmaster (and not the SPL).
Click here to see a graph of monthly
- Oct 23, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.