HEY FOLKS,,,,THIS IS GONNA BE KOOL!!!!!

  • DANNY ROBERTSON
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007

      > > *27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for...*
      > >
      > > Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August.
      > >
      > > It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will
      > > cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of earth.
      > >
      > > Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am . It will look like the
      > > earth has 2 moons. The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.
      > >
      > > Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see
      > > it again.

      DANNY K. ROBERTSON

      Building a website is a piece of cake.
    • David Chenault
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
        Thanks for the nfo Danny. I will be observing this for sure. Also NOTE:
        Early this morning (Sat) NASA is launching another rover vehicle to
        Mars. This one will soft land using thrusters like the older Viking
        lander did. Not the balloon landing system like the previous rovers
        used. It will be landing at the Polar Ice cap this time with a full
        analyzing lab and lots of cameras and a laser to measure the altitude of
        the clouds.

        David Chenault
        dragon946@...

        DANNY ROBERTSON wrote:

        > > > *27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for...*
        > > >
        > > > Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting
        > August.
        > > >
        > > > It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will
        > > > cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of earth.
        > > >
        > > > Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am . It will look like
        > the
        > > > earth has 2 moons. The next time Mars may come this close is in
        > 2287.
        > > >
        > > > Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see
        > > > it again.
        >
        > DANNY K. ROBERTSON

      • DANNY ROBERTSON
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
          Sorry about the misinfo David. Seems I'm wrong about most things I send the group. Think I'll be quiet for a while.

          dragon946@earthlink .net

          DANNY ROBERTSON wrote:

          > > > *27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for...*
          > > >
          > > > Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting
          > August.
          > > >
          > > > It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will
          > > > cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of earth.
          > > >
          > > > Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am . It will look like
          > the
          > > > earth has 2 moons. The next time Mars may come this close is in
          > 2287.
          > > >
          > > > Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see
          > > > it again.
          >
          > DANNY K. ROBERTSON

          > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          DANNY K. ROBERTSON

        • David Chenault
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
            No need to be quiet Danny. We all have bad days.

            David

            DANNY ROBERTSON wrote:

            > Sorry about the misinfo David. Seems I'm wrong about most things I
            > send the group. Think I'll be quiet for a while.
            > David Chenault <dragon946@...> wrote:
            >
            > Thanks for the nfo Danny. I will be observing this for sure.
            > Also NOTE:
            > Early this morning (Sat) NASA is launching another rover
            > vehicle to
            > Mars. This one will soft land using thrusters like the older
            > Viking
            > lander did. Not the balloon landing system like the previous
            > rovers
            > used. It will be landing at the Polar Ice cap this time with
            > a full
            > analyzing lab and lots of cameras and a laser to measure the
            > altitude of
            > the clouds.
            >
            > David Chenault
            > dragon946@...

            > starting
            > > August.

            > eye. This will
            > miles of earth.

            > look like
            > > the
            > close is in
            > > 2287.

            > will ever see
            > >
            > > DANNY K. ROBERTSON

            > Date: 8/2/07 2:22 PM
            >
            > DANNY K. ROBERTSON

          • DANNY ROBERTSON
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
              Thanks!

              DANNY ROBERTSON wrote:

              > Sorry about the misinfo David. Seems I'm wrong about most things I
              > send the group. Think I'll be quiet for a while.
              > David Chenault <dragon946@earthlink .net> wrote:
              >
              > Thanks for the nfo Danny. I will be observing this for sure.
              > Also NOTE:
              > Early this morning (Sat) NASA is launching another rover
              > vehicle to
              > Mars. This one will soft land using thrusters like the older
              > Viking
              > lander did. Not the balloon landing system like the previous
              > rovers
              > used. It will be landing at the Polar Ice cap this time with
              > a full
              > analyzing lab and lots of cameras and a laser to measure the
              > altitude of
              > the clouds.
              >
              > David Chenault
              > dragon946@earthlink .net

              > starting
              > > August.

              > eye. This will
              > miles of earth.

              > look like
              > > the
              > close is in
              > > 2287.

              > will ever see
              > >
              > > DANNY K. ROBERTSON

              > > Building a website is a piece of cake.
              > > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
              > online.

              > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              > Date: 8/2/07 2:22 PM
              >
              > DANNY K. ROBERTSON

              > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web
              > links.

              > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

              DANNY K. ROBERTSON

              Luggage? GPS? Comic books?