Re: [Box-Art] "Science Program"

  • David Chenault
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Also, does anyone have one of the issues with the complete INDEX list of
      books in it? I believe the series ran between 1957 and 1974? (might be
      wrong there, but the books I have found so far cover that range).

      I too remember Aurora having some of those Club Applications in their
      kits.
      Not sure what years or which kits had them though.

      David