Re: FROG QANTA 707 BOX ONLY

  • Christian Bryan
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2006
      Good luck Mark; one of the rarest 707 kits ever!! I'm still gingerly
      trying to talk a new contact out of scans for the Tri-Ang NZANC
      Viscount. I'll be thrilled when all this rare stuff is "In the can",
      so we can kick back and coast a little bit! Oh Mark, do you have the
      Airfix BEA Comet lV in "Type 2"? Still would really like to see these
      in "Type 3" as well: SS France, Queen Elisabeth 1 & 2, and the
      Saturn V. Thanks, Christian

      > Fellow Boxters -- there is a FROG QANTAS on ebay -- one of the few
      I don't have, therefore would appreciate no one else bidding for it.
      My ebay handle is philmtv3xbw --

      > best
      >
      > Mark
      >

      > Beaufort Beaufort <beaufortbeaufort@...> wrote:
      > Seb: I see, so it is a two part box. The original
      issue is a "tray style" box with the Barracuda profile on the bottom.

      > Mark
      >
      > Dionys Eusebio <nostalgia@...> wrote:
      > --- In Box-Art@yahoogroups.com, Beaufort Beaufort
      > <beaufortbeaufort@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Christian: ..... As for the new Barracuda you just posted it is a
      > late red series version -- the other one from me that you posted
      last
      > summer is the original red series art. Actually the new one is quite
      > rare, you only see that art with the 70's style box and logo
      usually.
      > Wish I had it!!
      > >Mark
      >
      > Unfortunately I only have the Box TOP of the Barracuda, the bottom,
      > instrucktions and contents are a Gannet... :-(
      > Seb
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Sponsored Link
      >
      > Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's,
      Associate - Click now to apply

      > ---------------------------------

    • Beaufort Beaufort
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2006
        Christian:

        I have either the Comet or the Vickers Vanguard in type 2 -- I forget which, I'll check and get back to you.

        Mark

        Christian Bryan <craviola880@...> wrote:
        Good luck Mark; one of the rarest 707 kits ever!! I'm still gingerly
        trying to talk a new contact out of scans for the Tri-Ang NZANC
        Viscount. I'll be thrilled when all this rare stuff is "In the can",
        so we can kick back and coast a little bit! Oh Mark, do you have the
        Airfix BEA Comet lV in "Type 2"? Still would really like to see these
        in "Type 3" as well: SS France, Queen Elisabeth 1 & 2, and the
        Saturn V. Thanks, Christian

        > Fellow Boxters -- there is a FROG QANTAS on ebay -- one of the few
        I don't have, therefore would appreciate no one else bidding for it.
        My ebay handle is philmtv3xbw --

        > best
        >
        > Mark
        >

        > Beaufort Beaufort <beaufortbeaufort@ ...> wrote:
        > Seb: I see, so it is a two part box. The original
        issue is a "tray style" box with the Barracuda profile on the bottom.

        > Mark
        >
        > Dionys Eusebio <nostalgia@. ..> wrote:
        > --- In Box-Art@yahoogroups .com, Beaufort Beaufort
        > <beaufortbeaufort@ > wrote:
        > >
        > > Christian: ..... As for the new Barracuda you just posted it is a
        > late red series version -- the other one from me that you posted
        last
        > summer is the original red series art. Actually the new one is quite
        > rare, you only see that art with the 70's style box and logo
        usually.
        > Wish I had it!!
        > >Mark
        >
        > Unfortunately I only have the Box TOP of the Barracuda, the bottom,
        > instrucktions and contents are a Gannet... :-(
        > Seb

        > Sponsored Link
        >
        > Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's,
        Associate - Click now to apply

      • Christian Bryan
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 1, 2006
          Ok thank you! Chris