New art in from Robert Fletcher-Den 2-Aircraft/Revell

  • Christian Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      From Fletch comes the Revell F4U Corsair & Ki-43 Hayabusa "Fighting
      Dueces". I've noticed these Revell dual kits are starting to get quite
      collectable lately. Kind of the equivalent to the Airfix "Dogfight
      Doubles". Looking at the "Special Offer" during the restoration, I'm
      reminded of course that the original Pan Am is no more, and something I
      had kind of forgotten about; the "Snowmobile rage" of the early '70's!
      Fascinating stuff. Thanks Fletch, Chris