New art in from Ken Palmer-Den 2-Ships/Airfix

  • Christian Bryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2006
      From one of our illustrious moderators (One of the 4 people who runs
      this shebang) comes The Rommel, "Type 3" art. For our nautical fans
      here at The Den, it should be noted that Ken has supplied nearly 90%
      of all the ships you see here, and at Den 2. A real hurculean effort!
      Thanks, Chris
    • Ken Palmer
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2006
        Thank you, especially since I haven't sent in anything
        since I finished packing my ships in June of last
        year! That goes to show everyone how busy Chris has
        been in the O.R.! I have a few items I have gotten on
        eBay these past fifteen months, and I will send in a
        few as I can....

        --- Christian Bryan <craviola880@...> wrote:

        > From one of our illustrious moderators (One of the 4
        > people who runs
        > this shebang) comes The Rommel, "Type 3" art. For
        > our nautical fans
        > here at The Den, it should be noted that Ken has
        > supplied nearly 90%
        > of all the ships you see here, and at Den 2. A real
        > hurculean effort!
        > Thanks, Chris
      • Christian Bryan
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 23, 2006
          HMS Leander, "Type 4" art. Thanks Ken! Christian