Leynnwood article

  • Michael Bludworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
       This in from Mike Machat concerning the June issue of Wings/AirPower. Surprise, surprise - I wonder what's up??

      Dear Michael,

      Thanks for another great and informative letter, and yet another candidate for our AIR MAIL column.  'Glad the model world is buzzing with news of the Jack Leynnwood article in our next issue.  There are some surprises in there that will really turn some heads!

      With best regards,
      Mike

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Make Yahoo! your home page