Re: [Box-Art] Renwal Mace w/ Terracruzer decals!!

  • David Chenault
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
      Nope although that would be cool if it could be done in 3D that easily!
      LOL

      But there is a reason for this belive me! :-D I mean, just as
      collectors yourselves, would'nt you have any interest in seeing what the
      parts looked like on these old rare kits??? Especially old rare kits
      that many of us will never own. And thats just one of the reasons for
      doing nice layout photos of the parts.

      David

      Ken Palmer wrote:

      > Maybe they want to use CAD to make their own kits!
      >
      > --- Michael Bludworth <ssinc77098@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Why parts? Will we start archiving those too?
      > > MJB
      > >
      > > David Chenault <dragon946@...> wrote:
      > > And parts pics! Don't forget the parts pics!!
      > > <waving my arms
      > > frantically> :-D
      > >
      > > David
      > >

      > > Christian Bryan wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Oh boy!! Just squeezed 'em in to files here at Den
      > > 1 (Capacity is now
      > > > 100% filled) The R. Mace Missile is one of THE
      > > RAREST model kits EVER
      > > > MADE!!! You can also see the boxart here at Den 1.
      > > MANY THANKS to Rick
      > > > Nelson (He did it again) for sending these over.
      > > I'm keeping my
      > > > fingers crossed he has the instructions, and maybe
      > > the box sides?!
      > > > Christian
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > > >

      > > > --
      > > Release Date: 2/28/06

      > > Fond memories High resolution Armor car
      > > Modeling Model kit Ebay seller

      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------

      > --
    • David Chenault
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
        YES! The new website will have it all! All you guys & gals will be
        blown away with what we can do at the new site very very soon! :-)
        Full model kit documentation is just one grand feature we will have!
        That is why I am piushing so much for complete documentaion of these
        rare kits. Later, it will become very clear about how important this is
        for the whole site! I am going back on many of my kits that were
        scanned in before and now taking photos of the parts to add to the rest
        of the scanned info on each kit. When all is said and done on this
        effort, anyone worldwide will be able to find any info relating to any
        of the model kits that we post boxart for.

        David

        Michael Bludworth wrote:

        > Why parts? Will we start archiving those too?
        > MJB
        >
        > David Chenault <dragon946@...> wrote:
        >
        > And parts pics! Don't forget the parts pics!! <waving my
        > arms
        > frantically> :-D
        >
        > David
        >
        > Christian Bryan wrote:
        > >
        > > Oh boy!! Just squeezed 'em in to files here at Den 1
        > (Capacity is now
        > > 100% filled) The R. Mace Missile is one of THE RAREST
        > model kits EVER
        > > MADE!!! You can also see the boxart here at Den 1. MANY
        > THANKS to Rick
        > > Nelson (He did it again) for sending these over. I'm
        > keeping my
        > > fingers crossed he has the instructions, and maybe the box
        > sides?!
        > > Christian
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > > --
        > Date: 2/28/06

        > Service.

      • Christian Bryan
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
          I'm really hot to get the Renwal Mace instructions! Rick N. thinks
          he has 'em. Oh boy!! Chris--- In Box-Art@yahoogroups.com, David

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 4, 2006
            I would have been more surprised if Rick didn't have them...LOL

            David

          • RNelson898@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2006
              In a message dated 3/5/06 12:41:06 A.M. Central Standard Time, dragon946@... writes:
              I would have been more surprised if Rick didn't have them...LOL
              You guys are giving me a complex.

              Rick