This weeks free download!

  • Christian Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi guys- This weeks free download is the Lindberg U.S. Space Station;
      go to links, find free download, and have at it! Thanks to all our
      new members who have just recently joined, and for all the great box
      art everyone has been sending! Have added some SUPER RARE titles to
      our list of prints like Lindberg's "Past Present Future", Gift Planes
      Gift Set" (Winnie Mae, Stuka, & Hellcat), Hawk Guerrilla Combat Team
      (F-84 on zero-length launcher), and the impossible to find Frog SAS
      DC-7C! Also, I've been informed of these titles that are on the way:
      Renwal Atomic Cannon, Skysweeper, Adams "Winnie the whale",
      Revell/England SAS DC-10, MPC Vostok Rocket, to name just a few!!
      Wanted to remind everyone once again to be sure and check out all the
      groups/sites in our links section; some neat stuff there! On behalf
      of Jean & myself, thanks so much for being part of the "Den", and for
      all your participation. Best, Christian