1963 Aurora Catalogue

  • Christian Bryan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2017

    Hi Guys -

    Does anyone have a 1963 Aurora Catalogue handy?

    Would like to know if the Continental Airlines B-707 is included like it is here, in the attached 1962 catalogue page.

    Not listed in the 1961 or '64, trying to find out if this was a one, or two year kit.

    Thanks,

    Chris

  • Christian Bryan

    Message 3 of 7 , Mar 28, 2017
      Chris,

      You can see the 1963 Aurora catalog here:

      The Continental 707 did not appear in the catalog.

      Mike V

      Message 4 of 7 , Mar 28, 2017

        that catalogue has no airliners AT ALL, so it's not complete.

        I need to see a complete 1963 Aurora Model Kit Catalogue.

        I just bought an Aurora Continental Boeing 707 model kit, and want to know precisely how rare/valuable it is.

        Message 5 of 7 , Mar 28, 2017
          Actually, that is the complete catalog. For some reason, Aurora only included new kits for 1963 in that issue. I've seen the catalog for sale a couple times on e-bay and it's exactly the same as the one at the link I sent you.

          Did you buy your Continental kit on e-bay?

          Message 6 of 7 , Mar 28, 2017
            From Greenberg's guide to Aurora Model Kits----395 BOEING 707 Continental: 1962; 1/104; $80.00 to $100.00. Also issued as 380, 381, 382, 388, 396, and L-396-H.

            ---- "Christian Bryan craviola880@... [Box-Art]" <Box-Art@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > that catalogue has no airliners AT ALL, so it's not complete.
            >

            > I need to see a complete 1963 Aurora Model Kit Catalogue.
            >

            > I just bought an Aurora Continental Boeing 707 model kit, and want to know precisely how rare/valuable it is.
            >

            > Thanks,
            >

            > Chris

          • xs750rider
            Message 7 of 7 , Mar 29, 2017
              I hope you checked the boxart website catalogs.
              We have 55, 56, 60, 62, 68 & 70 up.

              Jean