Bert Kinzey of Detail and Scale: materials online (Crossposted)

  • Brooks Rowlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      This comes from Bert Kinzey's Facebook posting:

      "Bert Kinzey For my aviation friends...We have just launched our new website for Military Aviation Archives. You can go see the introductory site at http://milavnarc.com now. Once I return from Phoenix, we will start adding photographs and artwork to it, and I plan to add many hundreds of photos from my Detail & Scale collection for many years to come. Please help spread the word to your friends who enjoy military aviation."