Free Download Alert 31MAY10

  • JeanA
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
      Good Morning Boxsters,
      Sorry for being late but things are quite hectic around here.
      My wife's little sister passed away unexpectedly on Sunday.
      She was diabetic and evidently it went out of control and took her.
      She was only 45 and was found by her nephew and daughters.
      I have been busy giving Cherie all the support she can handle.
      For this weeks Free Download the Chairman has tossed out another goody from the Aurora files.
      This weeks Free Download is the boxart from the Universal Monsters collection of the Bride of Frankenstein. A character played famously by Elsa Lanchester in the 1935 version of the movie.
      From my archives I present several images of the much loved Grumman F-14 Tomcat. I was fortunate to have seen the Tomcat on many occasions doing what it did best ... fly! Cherie and I were also present for it's retirement ceremony at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum at Dulles. Most of the images are scans of photos and a couple of them are from slides.
      As usual the images are 1280 pixels for PC perfection.
      Get them at http://theboxartden.com/free_downloads

      Jean
    • john_braungart
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
        Jean - Please pass on our condolances to Cherie and her family; they will be in our prayers.

        -- John Braungart

        --- In Box-Art@yahoogroups.com, "JeanA" <jfa23@...> wrote:

        > Good Morning Boxsters,
        > Sorry for being late but things are quite hectic around here.
        > My wife's little sister passed away unexpectedly on Sunday.
        > She was diabetic and evidently it went out of control and took her.
        > She was only 45 and was found by her nephew and daughters.
        > I have been busy giving Cherie all the support she can handle.
        > For this weeks Free Download the Chairman has tossed out another goody from the Aurora files.
      • C. Bibbee
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
          Jean;

           My sincere condolences to you and your family. God bless.

                                                                                                                            Carl B.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
            Jean,

            Please give a caress to Cherie.

            Gianni

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
              My condolences to your family,

              Paul Carsola

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
                Jean,
                Great images, as always. Thanks!

                Much empathic regards for your wife and her loss of a sister.
                So many people going way too young these days...
                (Brittany Mutrphy, Gary Coleman).

                Take care,
                Jaime
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
                  Jean,

                  Sorry to hear of your sad news, my thoughts are with you and Cherie.

                  Pete M

                  On 02/06/2010, at 12:06 AM, JeanA wrote:

                  Good Morning Boxsters,
                  Sorry for being late but things are quite hectic around here.
                  My wife's little sister passed away unexpectedly on Sunday.
                  She was diabetic and evidently it went out of control and took her.
                  She was only 45 and was found by her nephew and daughters.
                  I have been busy giving Cherie all the support she can handle.

                  And a "thank you" to you for all the many downloads you have enabled for us, much appreciated.

                  For this weeks Free Download the Chairman has tossed out another goody from the Aurora files.
                  This weeks Free Download is the boxart from the Universal Monsters collection of the Bride of Frankenstein. A character played famously by Elsa Lanchester in the 1935 version of the movie.
                  From my archives I present several images of the much loved Grumman F-14 Tomcat. I was fortunate to have seen the Tomcat on many occasions doing what it did best ... fly! Cherie and I were also present for it's retirement ceremony at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum at Dulles. Most of the images are scans of photos and a couple of them are from slides.
                  As usual the images are 1280 pixels for PC perfection.

                • DANNY ROBERTSON
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
                    My thoughts and prayers are with you also!

                    DANNY K. ROBERTSON

                    Sorry to hear of your sad news, my thoughts are with you and Cherie.

                    Pete M

                    On 02/06/2010, at 12:06 AM, JeanA wrote:

                    Good Morning Boxsters,
                    Sorry for being late but things are quite hectic around here.
                    My wife's little sister passed away unexpectedly on Sunday.
                    She was diabetic and evidently it went out of control and took her.
                    She was only 45 and was found by her nephew and daughters.
                    I have been busy giving Cherie all the support she can handle.

                    And a "thank you" to you for all the many downloads you have enabled for us, much appreciated.

                    For this weeks Free Download the Chairman has tossed out another goody from the Aurora files.
                    This weeks Free Download is the boxart from the Universal Monsters collection of the Bride of Frankenstein. A character played famously by Elsa Lanchester in the 1935 version of the movie.
                    From my archives I present several images of the much loved Grumman F-14 Tomcat. I was fortunate to have seen the Tomcat on many occasions doing what it did best ... fly! Cherie and I were also present for it's retirement ceremony at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum at Dulles. Most of the images are scans of photos and a couple of them are from slides.
                    As usual the images are 1280 pixels for PC perfection.