Re: [Box-Art] Airfix 1/1 Scale Spitfire

  • Dionys Seb Eusebio
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
      Yes, they did and it's now in the museum at Cosford.
      With a bit of luck, I'll be able to see it on my way to the Scale Model World in Telford next weekend.
      Seb

      ABU625@... schrieb:

      So what happens next?  Did they actually build the sucker?

    • dionyseusebio
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
        See:
        http://www.eusebio.ch/images/Airfix%20Spitfire/Airfix%20Spitfire.htm

        The trailing edge of the wings are a bit warped and the tailwheel has come off - otherwise it looks really good. Hope they find a a good home for it indoors somewhere. Photographs taken 6th November 2009.
        Seb