RE: [Box-Art] Cessna Bobcat

  • viking010@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009

      Beautiful Plane!!

      --- On Mon, 8/31/09, Christian Bryan <craviola880@...> wrote:

      From: Christian Bryan <craviola880@...>
      Subject: RE: [Box-Art] Cessna Bobcat/Bamboo Bomber 1:48 [2 Attachments]
      To: box-art@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 7:36 AM

      Peter wrote:

      "Hi Christian,

      Do I recall correctly that your Dad had a Cessna Bobcat?"

      Oh wow...yeah, he still has it. It's a UC-78B (Built in 1944 for the USAAF) converted to T-50 standard.

      Attached are a couple pics.

      The only other kit I can think of besides this was by, I think,  Execuform, in 1/72 scale.

      Thanks Peter,

      Chris

    • David Chenault
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2009
        Trying to catch up on emails again. These photos are great Chris. I've
        always liked this plane ever since watching the Sky King series. Don't
        have a model kit of it yet but I do have a very nice detailed set of
        construction plans for a radio control model version of it.

        David Chenault