another Lockheed print

  • james galloway
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009

      Fumbling through my photos and puzzles I found another Lockheed print not previously listed of the F-90. Steve Billings , do you have this one?  This makes 33 different ones, 32 of them in the tan with white border series. Jim Galloway

    • Aerospace Systems Analysis
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009

        Jim, no I do not have that one. I¬íve yet to go thru my collection and check which ones I do have against the list you submitted a while back....need to do that today.  Steve

        Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 11:58 AM
        Subject: [Box-Art] another Lockheed print