Aurora United 737 & Revell DC-9 Red Box

  • Christian Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Guys-

      Hey; I'll explain this all later, but I need a re-scan of these two
      boxes if anyone can help, and I need 'em pretty quick. It's the first
      issue Aurora UAL 737, and the Revell DC-9 "Red box", both from 1966.

      I need just the tops, no sides right now or instructions, decals, or
      anything fancy.

      I pretty much need them ASAP, and at 400 or 600 dpi.

      The 737 of course will be a two part scan, and as always, I put it
      together on my end.

      If anyone can help, I'll email the restored art back to the supplier as
      a bonus FD.

      Many thanks in adavance,

      Christian