Re: Slow web site

  • Jean Aker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      I agree ... something appears to be slowing the web site down.
      I have a fiber optic 1GB LAN connection that is screaming fast, much
      faster then a T1 connection.
      The boxartden page takes almost a full minute to open.
      Every page takes an inordinate amount of time to display.
      On the old system it was practically instantaneous.

      My 2ยข

      Jean

      --- In Box-Art@yahoogroups.com, David Chenault <dragon946@...> wrote:

      > Hi Lou,
      >
      > The site loads pretty fast depending on your computer speed, and
      your
      > connection speed. Dialups are generally slower than DSL for
      example.
      > How long does it take you to load the homepage??
      >
      > David
      > webmaster
      >

      > Lou Vautour wrote:
      > >
      > > It seem to take forever to access the Box Den site. Is it just my
      PC or
      > > is that the way the site normally works.
      > >
      > > Lou

      4/29/08 6:27 PM

    • RNelson898@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        When I accessed the site last week 30 second wait times were the quick ones.  I have DSL.

        Rick