Rare Boxart!

  • Christian Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004
      Hi Guys- And welcome to the site! Please feel free to post any
      messages, or if you have an interest in my boxart prints, I will
      email you my latest list. Also, looking for colour copies or 600 dpi
      scans to disc or email of these following boxtops: Aurora/Holland
      Garuda DC-8, Lufthansa 737, ITC Thor Missile Base, BB-1 Rocket,
      Revell Space Age Gift Set, Revell/England Moonship, Revell/Spain
      Iberia 747, Jetex "Zyra" from "When Worlds Collide". Plus many
      others. If it's not on my list, I need it! Best, Christian