      Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 at 11:24 AM
      From: "jfa23@... [Box-Art]" <Box-Art@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Box-Art@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Box-Art] Free Download Alert 15MAY17

      Giday Boxsters,

      Another Monday ... a new Free Download.

      This weeks is a doozy!

      From the historical archives of the Imperial Japanese Navy, the Chairman presents the boxart that Scott Eidson did for the UPC release of the Mitsubishi 1MT1N, Japanese Navy Type 10.

      The 1MT was designed by Sopwith designer, Herbert Smith and featured a triplane configuration.

      The design first flew in 1922, but it was not able to operate from a carrier when torpedo armed.

      Only 20 of them were made and they were all scrapped long before WWII.

      I was able to ferret out a dozen images of this unusual aircraft for your enjoyment.

      Before they gave up on the design one was converted to a float plane.

      All the images are 1280 pixels.

      Get them @ http://www.boxartden.com/FD/

      Jean

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic