The Internet is Awesome For Relationships

  • kendra.mackey4064@wopwip.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2006
      I know a couple of friends already who have met a few nice honey’s off of this kind of stuff (here is the site they use: http://www.livechatandcams.info/xrjn , but what do you think? I think it is pretty cool from what I saw at my friend’s house, and am thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcam system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!
    • kendra.mackey4064@wopwip.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2006
        Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.browsepictureshere.info/wjca is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!