New to list - BOWEN/STONE

  • SADQuacker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
      Hello -- I am new to the list. I am researching Thomas BOWEN married
      to Mary STONE. Is anyone connected to this line? Thanks. Susan
    • Jeannie Frazier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
        Hi Susan,

        I don't know your particular Thomas, but since your new to the list, may I
        give you a few pointers in placing a quire?

        There are a gazillion Bowen's out there and probably a million or so are
        named Thomas. Believe it or not there will be several who have married a
        Stone somewhere along the line. It would help your cause if you put the
        date and place of birth, and/or the date and place of death. Without that
        little bit of information your limiting the ability for the rest of us to
        help you find information about your Ancestors.

        Best of luck in your search.

        Sincerely,

        Jeannie Frazier