Re: [BoulderWoods] Details on the March 27th Pro Am Challenge

  • Bob Eberly
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2011
      Here's the scoop.

      This is Brian from Scarboro Hills. We're having a fund raiser doubles tournament to benefit the Arthritis Foundation on March 26th. All the tourney info can be found on our webpage, and here's a direct link to the tourney page:

      http://scarborohills.com/Charity-Doubles-3911.html

      Feb 28, 2011 01:35:28 PM, BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      People are asking me questions and I really do not know many details. What is the format? Random Partner Draw between pros and ams? What course(s) are being played and how many times each?

    • Mr. NIce Guy
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 4:56 AM
        Sorry Bob, that is the March 26th doubles challenge ... I was curious about the one at Pinchot
      • Bob Eberly
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 7:57 AM
          I realized that after I sent it. My Bad. Do people still say that?

          Mar 1, 2011 07:56:10 AM, BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          Sorry Bob, that is the March 26th doubles challenge ... I was curious about the one at Pinchot

        • Lynn
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1 9:06 AM
            I'll be there tonight for tags...hopefully someone will have a tag for me. I prepaid back in January.

            The warm weather should bring out a lot of people.

            The skiing is almost over at Roundtop.

            Lynn

            --- In BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com, "craigb" <cbeam@...> wrote:

            > sounds like a pivotal meeting at the lake is in order...
            >
            > --- In BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. NIce Guy" <jffross@> wrote:
            > >
            > > People are asking me questions and I really do not know many details. What is the format? Random Partner Draw between pros and ams? What course(s) are being played and how many times each?

          • Chris Williams
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1 9:12 AM
              What time do they start? Have a tag for me also

              Cadillac

              Sent from Williams iPhone

              On Mar 1, 2011, at 12:06 PM, "Lynn" <ezflicker@...> wrote:

              I'll be there tonight for tags...hopefully someone will have a tag for me. I prepaid back in January.

              The warm weather should bring out a lot of people.

              The skiing is almost over at Roundtop.

              Lynn

              --- In BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com, "craigb" <cbeam@...> wrote:

              > sounds like a pivotal meeting at the lake is in order...
              >
              > --- In BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. NIce Guy" <jffross@> wrote:
              > >
              > > People are asking me questions and I really do not know many details. What is the format? Random Partner Draw between pros and ams? What course(s) are being played and how many times each?

            • Jay Williams
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1 9:14 AM
                4pm @ the pavilion - Tags will be available for purchase.