photos

  • jetturley17025
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 13 8:53 AM
      posted some shots of tourney and clean-up not sure how to arrange beam
      can you fix thanks
    • supbeam03
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 13 10:23 AM
        --- In BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com, "jetturley17025" <jturley@s...>
        wrote:

        > posted some shots of tourney and clean-up not sure how to arrange
        beam
        > can you fix thanks

        Not sure what you want me to fix? The files all look uploaded to me in
        the Photo's section.

        What's the plaque Fudd?
      • jetturley17025
        Message 3 of 12 , May 16, 2005
          does anyone know how to create more room for photos we are limited to
          space size and i cannot upload new files due to space limitations
        • Gerald ford
          Message 4 of 12 , May 16, 2005
            I think the only way is to set up another group just for pictures that
            at least would give you 30 megs more space. You could then place the
            link in a message and post it here. Any other ideas Craig,Derek?

            Message 5 of 12 , May 16, 2005
              I cleaned up the photos section so there is once again plenty of
              space. I removed all of the tag player photo's (since I have them all
              saved) and deleted all of the high resolution copies of the photo's
              (you can still view them in "screen size")... I did save the high-rez
              file of Fud and Phil in their prom dresses since it may be an original?

              JT, please post the rest of the pics from the Bash (or at least the
              winner's) so that I can update the homepage... also, G if you could
              send me the final results or post them, that would be great.
            • jetturley17025
              Message 6 of 12 , May 16, 2005
                uploaded new photos not sure of name on new tag holder
              • jetturley17025
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 15, 2005
                  added photos (Beam need more room) please let me know your name by the
                  number associated with photo
                • supbeam03
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 15, 2005
                    I cleaned it out a bit... should be more room now.
                  • jetturley17025
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 23, 2005
                      loaded some photos but got timed out of site will try to load rest .
                      beam i need some room to load rest
                    • supbeam03
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 23, 2005
                        wrote:
                        > loaded some photos but got timed out of site will try to load rest .
                        > beam i need some room to load rest

                        OK, I did some major house-cleaning (deleted the full-size images). Go
                        ahead and post the rest. If you can only upload the "screen image" and
                        not the "full image", that would be great. If not, make sure you get
                        all the winners pictures up first so I can get the update done.
                      • jetturley17025
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
                          i added micah and wing champ matt to photo area
                        • jetturley17025
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 31, 2005
                            uploaded some photos including jasons picture for board new cumberland
                            parade tonight