WFL

  • Craig Beam
    Message 1 of 141 , Dec 1, 2006
      We had 6 participants in the WFL last evening. Myself, Fud, Lynn, Jay,
      Old Disc and Jeff Ross. The format was "3 Re-Putts". It came down to
      the last hole, but Paul was vitorious over Lynn with a 49.
    • Bill Charron
      Message 141 of 141 , Jan 8
        How were the tee pads at boulder?

        On Jan 8, 2014, at 10:21 AM, Tammy Manaty <tiggertamm@...> wrote:

        Thanks Mr. Beam. I got it off the yuku site of which am not particularly fond of

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 8, 2014, at 8:12 AM, Tammy Manaty <tiggertamm@...> wrote:

        So who earned the extra point during the frozen tundra round?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 7, 2014, at 6:43 PM, Tammy Manaty <tiggertamm@...> wrote:

        Well then warm wishes, festive beverages @ the lake and pull my one name entry.😄 Hope to see you all soon for a more seasonable WFL.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 7, 2014, at 5:39 PM, Gary Sheaffer <gshunter1@...> wrote:

        Yes we did play wolf was the format

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 7, 2014, at 4:28 PM, Tammy Manaty <tiggertamm@...> wrote:

        I hope that means no one played. My hypothermia misadventure on the 1st, was painful. I wouldn't wish that on any of my beloved Llama family.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 7, 2014, at 2:36 PM, Gary Sheaffer <gshunter1@...> wrote:

        I didn't clear tee pads not to play

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 7, 2014, at 11:15 AM, Bill Charron <bill_charron@...> wrote:

        Anyone going to brave the elements today? Will be a balmy 9 degrees at 3.