Pro Course Fundraising Flyer

  • Lynn Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      The fundraising flyer for the pro course has just been posted as a new
      file. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat to open the file.

      The details of the hot air balloon rides are now finalized. Anyone
      who committed to sponsoring a basket...please make your check payable
      to Paul Wojcik and get it to him within the next two weeks. We need
      to send Innova a check for $3,000 before the end of May.

      Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.

      Lynn Baker
      Tag Master
    • Gerald ford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2006