Re: Chariot Action on the Quake

  • Mike L
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2012
      Chariot worked like a charm Bob, and the slalom course worth of stumps that YJ and Paul wiped out two weeks ago made the mowing extra smoove. Now all we need is the 10:00 Sun tag players to tag 5 minutes each between their 2nd and 3rd shots to pitch the remaining rocks into the woods, and we'll be able to go thru the first 650 feet like a hot knife through butter. Pitching the rocks in the wooded area nearest the long basket is a job for another day(s), but I'm referring to the pesky, less numerous, rocks that are in the "grassy knolls," in the tree line, just before the thick woods start. Thanks!!

      --- In BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com, Robert Eberly <olddisc1053@...> wrote:

      > The Chariot's deck handle has been repaired and installed. I left the shed area this morning watching Mr. Lordan's smiling face as he rode toward #3 fairway to continue its manicure. Thank you, Mike, for your dedication.

    • craigb
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2012
        Just a reminder.... you CAN sponsor a hole even if you are unable to play in the tournament. Just use the registration link and choose the appropriate selection in the drop-down menu.

        http://fightingllamas.org/GPC12PreReg.asp