TNT Results 4/24/12 : 0

  • disc19608
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      25 tagholders played BW last Tuesday and only young David Bellesfield managed to set a new personal best for himself. Congratulations David!

      The Acepot swelled to $150 for tonight's highly anticipated tagmatch. With an $80-$90 expected payout tonight, I'm looking forward to that first FREE beverage provided by the lucky person who cards a "1"!

      Floah Neshman #49 79 #49
      Flason Jeshman #43 72 #47
      Mammy Tanatt #32 72 #46
      Roberly Ebert #46 71 #43
      Hyler Tamilton #28 69 #42
      Caito, Anthony #30 67 #41
      David Bellesfield #41 66* #40 (*Personal Best!)
      Kanessa Voppenheffer #40 66 #33
      Flavis Teshman #47 64 #32
      Champ #42 63 #30
      Cleg Grark #27 62 #28
      Reff Joss #18 61 #27
      Parl Kass #19 60 #25
      Gonathan Jere #3 60 #22
      Meff Janatt #21 59 #21
      Hatt Mamilton #25 58 #19
      Bynn Laker #10 58 #18
      Bark Mellesfield #33 57 #17
      Sis Chrilvester #22 57 #14
      Maun Shanatt #17 57 #12
      Waul Pojcik #2 57 #10
      Sary Gheaffer #5 55 #5
      Hwen Oileman #1 53 #3
      Krad Boppenheffer #14 51 #2
      Lich Rewis #12 49 #1

      We have one player expected to be about 10 minutes late, so please remind me to keep a twosome back at the pavilion for him to join. : )
    • jbigley529
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        Geeze Paul,

        I reading the names of the tag holder and im saying to myself, wow, there are quite a few new names playing. Omg, theres no one I know, hmm.

        I didnt help I just got up.....thanks. Lol

        --- In BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com, "disc19608" <discgolpher@...> wrote:

        > 25 tagholders played BW last Tuesday and only young David Bellesfield managed to set a new personal best for himself. Congratulations David!
        >
        > The Acepot swelled to $150 for tonight's highly anticipated tagmatch. With an $80-$90 expected payout tonight, I'm looking forward to that first FREE beverage provided by the lucky person who cards a "1"!
        >
        > Floah Neshman #49 79 #49
        > Flason Jeshman #43 72 #47
        > Mammy Tanatt #32 72 #46
        > Roberly Ebert #46 71 #43
        > Hyler Tamilton #28 69 #42
        > Caito, Anthony #30 67 #41
        > David Bellesfield #41 66* #40 (*Personal Best!)
        > Kanessa Voppenheffer #40 66 #33
        > Flavis Teshman #47 64 #32
        > Champ #42 63 #30
        > Cleg Grark #27 62 #28
        > Reff Joss #18 61 #27
        > Parl Kass #19 60 #25
        > Gonathan Jere #3 60 #22
        > Meff Janatt #21 59 #21
        > Hatt Mamilton #25 58 #19
        > Bynn Laker #10 58 #18
        > Bark Mellesfield #33 57 #17
        > Sis Chrilvester #22 57 #14
        > Maun Shanatt #17 57 #12
        > Waul Pojcik #2 57 #10
        > Sary Gheaffer #5 55 #5
        > Hwen Oileman #1 53 #3
        > Krad Boppenheffer #14 51 #2
        > Lich Rewis #12 49 #1
        >
        > We have one player expected to be about 10 minutes late, so please remind me to keep a twosome back at the pavilion for him to join. : )

      • Eric Brennan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2012
          Watch out for that Pojcik character.  He seems shady.  ;)

          Sent from my iPhone