Sunday Devotional @ QC 4/21/12

  • disc19608
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 1:25 PM
      Eight intrepid Llamas braved the morning sunshine and mild temps to do battle with the course known as 'The Quake' only to get rewarded with a thorough soaking from about the third hole onward. : (

      We welcomed our 50th tag member in Dan Zechman! Dan is also a Carlisle Coyote and is hoping to open a discgolf store in Carlisle the near future!

      Dan Zechman #50 94 50
      Bob Eberly #46 92 #46
      Friede Eberly #8 90 #42
      Greg Clark #42 84 #27!