TNT Results 4/17/12

  • disc19608
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 4:21 AM
      Twenty-three Llamas and a guest tried for scores of "one" and personal bests - some were successful! Greg Clark's son Grayson made his first appearance to the club and, if may I say, he seems a fine respectable lad who must undoubtedly get his good looks and character from his mother's side of the family! ; )

      Congrats to both Tammy and Friede for setting new Personal Bests at Boulder Woods!

      We also enjoyed the company of FOUR NEW LLAMAS!!!! Tavis, Jason & Noah Fleshman have moved into the stable along with Coyote Hills' own Jamie Lepley! Welcome Fellas!

      Noah Fleshman #48 81 #49
      John Wojcik #42 75 #48
      Tavis Fleshman #46 72 #47
      Bob Eberly #38 69 #46
      Jason Fleshman #47 68 #43
      Greg Clark #22 68 #42
      Jack Dimpsey #35 66 #38
      Clay Roth #6 64 #35 : (
      Tammy Manatt #43 62* #32 *(Personal Best!) : )
      Mr. Bill Charron #32 60 #29 : )
      Tyler Hamilton #29 58 #28
      Matt Hamilton #4 58 #25 : (
      Jamie Lepley #49 56 #23 : )
      Chris Silvester #25 56 #22
      Shaun Manatt #23 56 #17
      Richard Lewis #2 56 #12
      Friede Eberly #28 54* #8 *(Personal Best!) : 0
      Bill Charron #17 54 #6
      Gary Sheaffer #5 54 #5 Defends!
      Jason Armstrong #12 52 #4 : )
      Jonathan Gere #8 52 #3
      Paul Wojcik #3 51 #2
      Owen Hileman #1 51 #1

      Chris Silvester pulled nine (9) Birdies out of his bag Tuesday to collect the $9 Birdie Pot.

      The Acepot remains intact and grew from $118 to $132 for next Tuesday.