Sunday Devotional @ QC

  • disc19608
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 8 10:52 AM
      6 Fighting Llamas trekked the hillside known as Quaker in a vain attempt to best the monster course. In the end, only one player managed par...

      Owen Hileman #1 66 #1
      Rich Lewis #8 69 #2
      Bill Charron #22 74 #8
      Paul Wojcik #2 76 #13
      Jason Armstrong #13 84 #22
      Greg Clark #27 89 #27

      56 entrants now for the Bash......
    • disc19608
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 8, 2012
        Seven Llamas braved the heat to get a sneak peek at some different basket locations and compete for tags.

        Steve Miller defended the #1 and I donated the Birdie Pot to the Club Fund.

        The rear of the #16 teepad was leveled and dressed up a bit while a super fun ramp was enjoyed by all on #15. ; )

        Steve Miller #1 69 #1
        Gary Sheaffer #8 69 #5
        Paul Wojcik #10 70 #8
        Karl Pass #41 75 #10
        Mike Lordan #5 76 #28
        Lynn Baker #28 80 #36
        Jay Williams #36 80 #41
      • disc19608
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
          Eleven Llamas and three guests trekked the mountain on the north side of the lake Sunday. The club welcomed back Mike Smith and welcomed anew Jack Bowling as tag members 59 and 60 for the 2012 season!

          Paul W. #5 67 #3 (Eagled #14)
          Owen H. #3 68 #5
          Matt H. #36 69 #15
          Coach #24 71* #24 *Personal Best!!
          George G. #15 76 #35
          ROSS #35 76 #36
          Crawdaddy #39 77 #39 Defends!
          Munns -- 81 --
          Jack Bowling #61 82 #48
          Jay W. #48 87 #60
          Ed Kepner -- 89 --
          Mike S. #60 90 #61 (tag error!)
          Marc ? -- 100 --

          Seven Birdies took the B-pot and I gave it to the club. : )
        • jason armstrong