TNT 2/6/12

  • Mike L
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
      13 llamas attended tonight's tag challenge vying for higher rankings and personal bests. No aces were recorded and this the pot swells to $28.

      Groups were assembled randomly as an alternation from last week's tag-order grouping method:

      Tammy 29-67-32
      Tony C 25-67-30
      O.D. 30-64-29
      MrBillC Sr. 26-64-26 Defends!
      Ken L. 32-63-25
      Chas 23-59-24 Sets PB for chain-outs
      Owen 1-58-23 good times
      Frieda 24-57-14
      Mike 15-57-15 Defends the "15," which kinda looks like a 13
      BillC Jr 2-55-5 Welcome back
      Gary 4-53-4 Defends!
      Paul 5-51-2 Return to Facetime
      Beam 14-49-1 Sets PB then vanishes into ball-golf season
    • Mike L
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
        Date amended, oops

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
          Just realized I should have given the 15 to Frieda tonight, even though it's the 13 tag, which ultimtely goes to George. So, to correct, it's kinda like Rock, Paper, Scissors

          George's 15 goes to Frieda, Frieda's 14 goes to Mike, Mike's 13 goes to George. We'll square up Sunday if possible. Frieda, if you can't make it Sun, mabe you can route your tag there via an intermediary.

          --- In BoulderWoods@yahoogroups.com, "Mike L" <mikelordan@...> wrote:

          > 13 llamas attended tonight's tag challenge vying for higher rankings and personal bests. No aces were recorded and this the pot swells to $28.
          >
          > Groups were assembled randomly as an alternation from last week's tag-order grouping method:
          >
          > Tammy 29-67-32
          > Tony C 25-67-30
          > O.D. 30-64-29
          > MrBillC Sr. 26-64-26 Defends!
          > Ken L. 32-63-25
          > Chas 23-59-24 Sets PB for chain-outs
          > Owen 1-58-23 good times
          > Frieda 24-57-14
          > Mike 15-57-15 Defends the "15," which kinda looks like a 13
          > BillC Jr 2-55-5 Welcome back
          > Gary 4-53-4 Defends!
          > Paul 5-51-2 Return to Facetime
          > Beam 14-49-1 Sets PB then vanishes into ball-golf season

        • Robert Eberly
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
            Frieda and I will be at Boulder Woods Work Day on Sunday, 3/11. She can make the tag swap at that time.