Sunday Devotional 3/4/12

  • disc19608
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
      Seven Llamas stuck around for the tag round after a brisk morning of teesign installation. The Birdie pot saw $6 go in and $3 split between Justin and Paul with four birdies each - very respectable. : )
      Roz C. #17 94 #19
      Jeff R. #16 86 #17
      Matt R. #15 79 #16
      Mike L. #12 78 #15
      George G. #19 77 #13
      Justin W. #13 69 #12
      Paul W. #5 65 #5 Defends!

      Huge thanks are due once again to the Bright & Early Crew (Mike L., Gary S., George G., Jason A.)who managed to nearly complete the installations of the new teesigns (and YJ is staining the posts for added aesthetics!). (They should be finished by Sunday).
      Thanks to Roz & Justin for sticking around for a couple hours after the round and working on #8's teepad landscaping - much safer and More Fun!
      **** Don't forget ****
      This Sunday is an 'All Hands on Deck' volunteer workday at Boulder Woods. Ken Lemkelde will be leading/organizing the effort to improve the footing on holes #1-#3 & #18. Gloves, wheelbarrows, shovels and rakes will be helpful. If all you have are two hands,....no worries - they can be retro-fitted to any of the above implements of labor by skilled technicians on-site. ; )
    • mikelordan@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
        Are George and I to switch tags? The last I heard our scores were tied, so I believe I was given the 13.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
          Yes. Scores were added incorrectly.
          > Are George and I to switch tags? The last I heard our scores were tied, so I believe I was given the 13.

        • fun2throw
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
            As far as I can tell, everything is on for next Sunday (3/11)... Park Manager Deffner & I reviewed the stone piles and the mud to be treated...

            I plan to be there from 9:00am to 3:00pm --- Bring your rakes and shovels as available...

            Thanks,
            Ken