Sun Tags, Signage Progress, etc. 2/26

  • Mike L
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Before the round, like clockwork, Paul, George, Jason, Gary, Mike, Chris B and Rick A continued the re-imaging campaign by installing more of the new signs on various holes nearest the shed. The job is about 1/3 complete, leaving next weekend to wrap up if we intend to complete before the stone spreading extravaganza at BWCC on 3/11.

      In super fun tag action, 11 players put their rankings on the line for bragging rights and a new position within the disc golf scene leaderboard:

      George 9-86-19 :( was waiting for his dubs partner to contribute
      Chris B. 14-83-18 better rounds ahead
      Roz 16-82-17
      Gary S. 17-79-16 still figuring out new plastic
      JR 18-77-14
      Big Block 12-76-13
      Mike L. 19-74-12
      Rick A 13-72-9 could have been facetime but not so fast my friend
      Owen 4-71-4 Defends!
      Richie 1-71-3
      Paul 3-70-1 the course karma chameleon

      $11 was collected in Birdie Pot proceeds with Rick A taking home 1/2 of the stash for his 4 birdies. The balance goes to the club. See everyone soon.