Re: so bummed out

  • moonwatcherdesigns@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hi All:  I am so sad that I was unable to participate in the Knit Out. I was stuck dealing with/mediating a very nasty and intense family situation regarding my Mother and Nephew. The one day I plan for months to have a fun and relaxing time, they have to have a complete meltdown. Of course, true to Murphy's Law, it was all turned around at exactly 2:30pm - too late to join you.

      I am just getting time to check my emails, so I hope to hear great stories of all that I missed.  Kayla