Reminder

  • Diane/Gary Carlson
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hey Knitters,
      Here's a reminder for you that the next BHKG meeting is this Thursday,
      Border's at 29th street market, 6:30-8:30, cafe area (upstairs). Bring
      your favorite scarf, your ideas for meetings, and your dues: $12 for
      the whole year! What a bargain! Also bring anything you are working
      on as I'm dying to see you all and your crafty stuff!
      -Diane
    • Kristen Wagner
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2007
        Thanks for the reminder. I will be there.

        Shock of the century

        >From: Diane/Gary Carlson <dg3909@...>
        >To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [BoulderHKG] Reminder
        >Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:06:52 -0700
        >
        >Hey Knitters,
        >Here's a reminder for you that the next BHKG meeting is this Thursday,
        >Border's at 29th street market, 6:30-8:30, cafe area (upstairs). Bring
        >your favorite scarf, your ideas for meetings, and your dues: $12 for
        >the whole year! What a bargain! Also bring anything you are working
        >on as I'm dying to see you all and your crafty stuff!
        >-Diane

        Live.com page.
        http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701
      • Diane/Gary Carlson
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2007
          I'm falling down over here! :O
          Just kidding. See you then!
          -Diane
          On Feb 5, 2007, at 10:24 AM, Kristen Wagner wrote:

          > Thanks for the reminder. I will be there.
          >
          > Shock of the century
          >
          > >From: Diane/Gary Carlson <dg3909@...>
          > >To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [BoulderHKG] Reminder
          > >Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:06:52 -0700
          > >
          > >Hey Knitters,
          > >Here's a reminder for you that the next BHKG meeting is this
          > Thursday,
          > >Border's at 29th street market, 6:30-8:30, cafe area (upstairs).
          > Bring
          > >your favorite scarf, your ideas for meetings, and your dues: $12 for
          > >the whole year! What a bargain! Also bring anything you are working
          > >on as I'm dying to see you all and your crafty stuff!
          > >-Diane

          > Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on
          > your
          > Live.com page.
          > http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701

        • Penny Hause
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
            The pattern for Kristen's delicious scarf is here:

            http://www.magknits.com/warm05/patterns/rib.htm

            Magknits archive page was MIA, but a Google search on "magknits scarf"
            turned it up.

            Penny
          • Diane/Gary Carlson
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
              Thanks, Penny! I love how patterns just find their way to me, and I do
              no work of my own! :) Kristen, that scarf was beautiful and I am
              going to make one. How many skeins of Manos did it take?
              -Diane
              On Feb 9, 2007, at 8:19 AM, Penny Hause wrote:

              > The pattern for Kristen's delicious scarf is here:
              >
              > http://www.magknits.com/warm05/patterns/rib.htm
              >
              > Magknits archive page was MIA, but a Google search on "magknits scarf"
              > turned it up.
              >
              > Penny

            • Jenifer Farrell
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
                Hi ladies -- sorry I missed last night!  We had an emergency with my dryer and I couldn't quite leave it ... the dryer is such a necessary part of my household ...

                Too bad I missed seeing your scarf, Kristen, and you, too!  I made that this fall for an ISE exchange with malabrigo and it was sooo yummy.

                Did you guys set dates for little mini info sessions coming up?  I'd like to sign up for one if you did ....

                Jenifer

                --
                Jenifer James Farrell

                "We must be the change we wish to see in the world."  Mahatma Gandhi
              • Diane/Gary Carlson
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
                  Hi Jenifer,
                  I will get the minutes typed up here real soon and you can pick a
                  meeting to do your info session. I claimed March and will teach
                  cabling without a cable needle!
                  -Diane

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 17, 2007
                    If I remember right I think it took about three skeins. It is all in how
                    long you want it and your preference but I think I would anticipate at least
                    three.

                    I can't wait to see it!

                    I have also voted. Another shocker!!

                    >From: Diane/Gary Carlson <dg3909@...>
                    >To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [BoulderHKG] Link for pattern mentioned at meeting yesterday
                    >Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:55:32 -0700
                    >
                    >Thanks, Penny! I love how patterns just find their way to me, and I do no
                    >work of my own! :) Kristen, that scarf was beautiful and I am going to
                    >make one. How many skeins of Manos did it take?
                    >-Diane
                    >On Feb 9, 2007, at 8:19 AM, Penny Hause wrote:
                    >
                    >>The pattern for Kristen's delicious scarf is here:
                    >>
                    >>http://www.magknits.com/warm05/patterns/rib.htm
                    >>
                    >> Magknits archive page was MIA, but a Google search on "magknits scarf"
                    >> turned it up.
                    >>
                    >> Penny

                    simple tips.
                    http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline