September Meeting

  • Tara Jon Manning
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2004
      Hey everyone!

      Yikes, I think Flory needs to chill. As the owner of 3 animals,
      perhaps I will simply mark my packet as "Not Flory-able."

      I was wondering if everyone is good with this upcoming Monday's
      meeting. As it is Labor Day, I thought I'd check. It can work for
      me, but if necessary, we can postpone a week. Please chime in ASAP.

      Knittingly Yours, Tara
      Enjoy the wonderful, chlly, graysky knitting weather!
    • Diane/Gary Carlson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2004
        I can make it to Monday's meeting. -Diane
        On Sep 4, 2004, at 9:15 AM, Tara Jon Manning wrote:

        > Hey everyone!
        >
        > Yikes, I think Flory needs to chill.  As the owner of 3 animals,
        > perhaps I will simply mark my packet as "Not Flory-able."
        >
        > I was wondering if everyone is good with this upcoming Monday's
        > meeting.  As it is Labor Day, I thought I'd check.  It can work for
        > me, but if necessary, we can postpone a week.  Please chime in ASAP.
        >
        > Knittingly Yours, Tara
        > Enjoy the wonderful, chlly, graysky knitting weather!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
        > <l.gif>
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Service.

      • Kristen Wagner
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
          It works for me. I am also going to use your idea as "Not Flory-able"

          >From: "Tara Jon Manning" <tara@...>
          >To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [BoulderHKG] September Meeting
          >Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 15:15:38 -0000
          >
          >Hey everyone!
          >
          >Yikes, I think Flory needs to chill. As the owner of 3 animals,
          >perhaps I will simply mark my packet as "Not Flory-able."
          >
          >I was wondering if everyone is good with this upcoming Monday's
          >meeting. As it is Labor Day, I thought I'd check. It can work for
          >me, but if necessary, we can postpone a week. Please chime in ASAP.
          >
          >Knittingly Yours, Tara
          >Enjoy the wonderful, chlly, graysky knitting weather!

        • Penny Hause
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
            Either date is fine with me.

            Penny

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2004
              I forgot about a concert that Pete and I have tickets for so I will not be
              able to make it to the meeting tomorrow night after all.

              Sorry!!

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 6, 2004
                I plan on making it tonight to our meeting!

                Jenifer

                Penny Hause <phause@...> wrote:
                Either date is fine with me.

                Penny

                Tara Jon Manning wrote:

                > I was wondering if everyone is good with this upcoming Monday's
                > meeting. As it is Labor Day, I thought I'd check. It can work for
                > me, but if necessary, we can postpone a week. Please chime in ASAP.

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/PTTolB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Jenifer James Farrell
                There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
                --Albert Einstein

                Do you Yahoo!?

              • Michaele Ferguson
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 6, 2004

                  I’ll be there, too!

                  Michaele

                  I plan on making it tonight to our meeting!

                  Jenifer

                  Penny Hause <phause@...> wrote:

                  Either date is fine with me.

                  Penny