RE: [BoulderHKG] BHK Meeting, 4/4/2006, 6:30 pm

  • Emily Aspenwall
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      i am planning on attending this months meeting!!

      see you there, emily

      >From: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com Reply-To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
      >To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com Subject: [BoulderHKG] BHK Meeting, 4/4/2006,
      >6:30 pm
      >Date: 1 Apr 2006 01:25:18 -0000
      >

      > Reminder from the Calendar of BoulderHKG
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoulderHKG/cal
      >
      >BHK Meeting
      >Tuesday April 4, 2006
      >6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      >(This event repeats on the first Tuesday of every month.)
      >(The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 4
      >minutes.)
      >Event Location: Borders Pearl Street, Boulder
      >
      >Notes:
      >16th and Pearl Streets, Downtown Boulder. Parking meeters are are free
      >after 6pm. Parking garage located across 15th St - NOT Free Weeknights.
      >

      >Set up birthday reminders!

      >Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      >Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
      >
      >Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Jenifer Farrell
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
        I'm planning on making it as well!

        If anybody has any baby/kid charity things for the Denver Children's Hospital, I'm planning on making it down at some point in the next month to deliver some things ...

        Any other topics for tomorrow's meeting to address??  I'm sure I had something else in mind ... but can't seem to remember right now ...

        Jenifer

        On 1 Apr 2006 01:25:18 -0000, BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com < BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Yahoo! Groups My Groups | BoulderHKG Main Page

        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of BoulderHKG
        BHK Meeting

        Tuesday April 4, 2006
        6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        This event repeats on the first Tuesday of every month.
        The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 4 minutes.

        Event Location: Borders Pearl Street, Boulder
        Notes:
        16th and Pearl Streets, Downtown Boulder. Parking meeters are are free after 6pm. Parking garage located across 15th St - NOT Free Weeknights.
        click here

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Jenifer James Farrell

        "We must be the change we wish to see in the world."  Mahatma Gandhi
      • Diane/Gary Carlson
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
          I'll be there too.
          -Diane

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
              I won't make it this month - first one kid was sick and now the
              other. I plan to make it next month. I was inspired by the February
              meeting - I completed the sweater that I was working on and a pair
              of socks.

              Marla

              --- In BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com, Diane/Gary Carlson <dg3909@...>
              wrote:

              > I'll be there too.
              > -Diane
              > On Apr 3, 2006, at 2:21 PM, Jenifer Farrell wrote:
              >
              > > I'm planning on making it as well!
              > >
              > > If anybody has any baby/kid charity things for the Denver
              Children's
              > > Hospital, I'm planning on making it down at some point in the
              next
              > > month to deliver some things ...
              > >
              > > Any other topics for tomorrow's meeting to address??  I'm sure
              I had
              > > something else in mind ... but can't seem to remember right
              now ...

              > > Jenifer
              > >

              > > On 1 Apr 2006 01:25:18 -0000, BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com <
              > > BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > >> <image.tiff>My Groups | BoulderHKG Main Page
              > >>
              > >> <image.tiff> Reminder from the Calendar of BoulderHKG
              > >> BHK Meeting
              > >>
              > >> Tuesday April 4, 2006
              > >> 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
              > >> This event repeats on the first Tuesday of every month.
              > >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23
              hours, 4
              > >> minutes.
              > >> Event Location: Borders Pearl Street, Boulder
              > >> Notes:
              > >> 16th and Pearl Streets, Downtown Boulder. Parking meeters are
              are
              > >> free after 6pm. Parking garage located across 15th St - NOT
              Free
              > >> Weeknights.
            • Jenifer Farrell
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5, 2006
                I'm so sorry I couldn't make it last night (again!!)  everyone!  Luckily my reason for not coming didn't have anything to do with someone being sick, for once!

                My car has been very unreliable lately, not to mention our other car being unreliable as well, and we just bought a new (to us, at least) car yesterday -- and we didn't get home until after 7:00, so I just couldn't make it after helping get the kids to bed, etc.  Still, it was exciting ... we bought it through a Denver Car Auction, so if anyone is interested, ask me at a future point and I'll give you all the details.  We feel like we were able to save a few thousand dollars off the retail price, which was great!

                My night teaching schedule will be ending in May, so I'm expecting that I'll have a much easier time making evening meetings then!!

                I was planning on bringing these to the meeting, but I thought I'd let you all know at least that Linda in Alaska sent me a great set of knitted items for the Denver Children's Hospital.  Thanks again, Linda!   Linda will be in town the last week of April if anybody is interested in some impromptu knitting time ... I also told her about the SnB on Wednesdays at Amante.

                Okay, hope you all had a good time stitching away ...

                Jenifer

                wrote:

                > I'll be there too.
                > -Diane
                > On Apr 3, 2006, at 2:21 PM, Jenifer Farrell wrote:
                >
                > > I'm planning on making it as well!
                > >
                > > If anybody has any baby/kid charity things for the Denver
                Children's
                > > Hospital, I'm planning on making it down at some point in the
                next
                > > month to deliver some things ...
                > >
                > > Any other topics for tomorrow's meeting to address?? I'm sure
                I had
                > > something else in mind ... but can't seem to remember right
                now ...

                > > Jenifer
                > >

                > > On 1 Apr 2006 01:25:18 -0000, BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com <
                > > BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                > >> <image.tiff>My Groups | BoulderHKG Main Page
                > >>
                > >> <image.tiff> Reminder from the Calendar of BoulderHKG
                > >>  BHK Meeting
                > >>
                > >> Tuesday April 4, 2006
                > >> 6:30 pm  - 8:30 pm
                > >>  This event repeats on the first Tuesday of every month.
                > >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23
                hours, 4
                > >> minutes.
                > >> Event Location: Borders Pearl Street, Boulder
                > >> Notes:
                > >>  16th and Pearl Streets, Downtown Boulder. Parking meeters are
                are
                > >> free after 6pm. Parking garage located across 15th St - NOT
                Free
                > >> Weeknights.

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 7, 2006
                  Hi Jenifer, and everyone,
                  just wanted to send a "minute report" about Tuesday's meeting! I have
                  been busy setting up my blog lately, and is it ever time consuming!
                  I'll figure it all out soon though. Emily announced her blog too.
                  Hers is: www.thegoodsheeplollipop.blogspot.com
                  and mine is www.turboknitting.blogspot.com
                  Thanks to Alex for her expertise and advice regarding computers!
                  Emily brought a cute little baby hat for the Denver Children's
                  hospital, made out of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. Very cute.
                  Penny was there too, but forgot her charity stuff! Maybe next time,
                  Penny? (And I'll remember that magazine for you too.)
                  Our next meeting will be on Tuesday May 2nd, Borders, 6:30-8:30.
                  Emily recommended a "One Skein Secret Pal Exchange" and a knitalong for
                  that book too. You can sign up for either at www.oneskein.com
                  Jenifer, congratulations on your new car! Also, we were wondering when
                  the Knitty.com magazine will be out so we can see your pattern!
                  Tara, what's going on with you lately? We all assume you were (or
                  still are) in Vermont doing the Mindful Knitting retreats since we saw
                  you on Knitter's Review. Check in with us if you're not *too* busy!
                  That's all for now. Happy knitting!
                  -Diane

                • Jenifer Farrell

                    that book too.  You can sign up for either at www.oneskein.com