RE: knit uterus

  • Queen Purple
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      How weird is this. After my recent discovery of a knitted GI tract and knitted ovaries, the Lion Brand newsletter had a story in it of knitting a uterus for a friend having a hysterectomy and filling it with chocolate. There is a link to a Canadian midwife website with the pattern on it. Evidently, childbirth educators are using the knitted uterus as a teaching tool.

      check it out:

      Enjoy, Kayla