Re: [BoulderHKG] Creative Festival this weekend!

  • Diane/Gary Carlson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Jenifer,
      Thanks so much for the info in this, and also the baby hat websites!
      It's still up in the air for me whether I go to the Creative Festival
      or not, but I'd like to try! So I can't promise a carpool, and I may
      have to take one or more of my children with me if I go...
      Anybody, let me know if you will be meeting at 11 at the front
      entrance, or where it will take place, so I can join up with someone
      there.
      -Diane