Book order a No-Go

  • Tara Jon Manning
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi all -

      We were short on the number of books needed to meet the minimum for a
      book order, so I won't be able to place an order for pick up at next
      week's meeting.

      If anyone else is interested, I can still place an order before the
      big holiday days. If we were to do this, the order must be placed by
      the end of next week, and we would need to organize a time for pickup.

      See you all on Monday.

      - Tara