Re: BHKG Meeting, 8/2/2004, 6:30 pm

  • conniekephart
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      I finally remembered to look you all up yesterday (and the SnB) after
      reading the notices at Shuttles (don't ask me how many times I've
      read them, ok?), and it looks like I got really lucky with my timing
      since you're meeting tomorrow night (woohoo!), and I hope to join you
      (I found directions to the studio in an old message).

      I've been waffling about starting the master knitting program (and
      still am), but with a support group...that's mighty appealing.

      Ok, I'm back to my sweater--I have a week and a half to do the rest
      of the back, all of the front, and both sleeves for a class I'm
      taking...yeah, that's going to happen ;)

      Connie
    • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of BoulderHKG
        BHKG Meeting

        Monday August 2, 2004
        6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        This event repeats on the first Monday of every month.

        Event Location: Tara Handknitting Studio

        Yahoo! Greetings
        Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
        Birthday Reminders
        Set up birthday reminders!