July meeting set for 7/7/05

  • Tara Jon Manning
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi all -

      We are NOT meeting Monday July 4th- that posting was an automated
      calender reminder.

      Please note we are meeting Thursday, July 7, at the Boulder Public
      Library. Our group has reserved the Boulder Creek Room at the Boulder
      main library reserved for from 6:30 until closing.(with thanks to
      Penny.) Please ask at the information desk for directions to this
      room. Hope to see everyone on Thursday - Tara