Is it the 1st Monday already?

  • Tara Jon Manning
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      I don't know about you guys, but I don't know how May sneaked up on
      us! I wanted to get an idea of who was planning to attend the Guild
      Meeting on Monday the 2nd - I am issuing a poll and hope that you all
      are able to reply. Sorry for the short notice - I really am taken by
      surprised that meeting day is tomorrow!

      Best, Tara
    • Kristen Wagner
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2005
        I can come.

        >From: "Tara Jon Manning" <tara@...>
        >To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [BoulderHKG] Is it the 1st Monday already?
        >Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 19:52:47 -0000
        >
        >I don't know about you guys, but I don't know how May sneaked up on
        >us! I wanted to get an idea of who was planning to attend the Guild
        >Meeting on Monday the 2nd - I am issuing a poll and hope that you all
        >are able to reply. Sorry for the short notice - I really am taken by
        >surprised that meeting day is tomorrow!
        >
        >Best, Tara

      • Diane/Gary Carlson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
          I can come too, but I'm flexible, if we want to move it to another
          Monday. -Diane
          On May 1, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Kristen Wagner wrote:

          > I can come.
          >

          > >From: "Tara Jon Manning" <tara@...>
          > >To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [BoulderHKG] Is it the 1st Monday already?
          > >Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 19:52:47 -0000
          > >
          > >I don't know about you guys, but I don't know how May sneaked up on
          > >us!  I wanted to get an idea of who was planning to attend the Guild
          > >Meeting on Monday the 2nd - I am issuing a poll and hope that you all
          > >are able to reply.  Sorry for the short notice - I really am taken by
          > >surprised that meeting day is tomorrow!
          > >
          > >Best, Tara
          > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.

        • Jenifer Farrell
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2005
            Ladies -- my husband just informed me of meetings that
            he has tonight (hello honey, that's why we have a
            calendar, but that's a topic for another day....) --

            So, I'm not coming.

            Do we postpone? Is it too late?

            Jenifer

            --- Diane/Gary Carlson <dg3909@...> wrote:
            > I can come too, but I'm flexible, if we want to move
            > it to another
            > Monday. -Diane
            > On May 1, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Kristen Wagner wrote:
            >
            > > I can come.
            > >

            > > >From: "Tara Jon Manning"
            > <tara@...>
            > > >To: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
            > > >Subject: [BoulderHKG] Is it the 1st Monday
            > already?
            > > >Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 19:52:47 -0000
            > > >
            > > >I don't know about you guys, but I don't know
            > how May sneaked up on
            > > >us! I wanted to get an idea of who was planning
            > to attend the Guild
            > > >Meeting on Monday the 2nd - I am issuing a poll
            > and hope that you all
            > > >are able to reply. Sorry for the short notice -
            > I really am taken by
            > > >surprised that meeting day is tomorrow!
            > > >
            > > >Best, Tara
            > > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > > � To visit your group on the web, go to:
            > >
            > > � To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
            > to:
            > >
            > > � Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
            > Yahoo! Terms of
            > > Service.

            Jenifer James Farrell"The arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice." Martin Luther King, Jr.

            http://mail.yahoo.com