New poll for BoulderHKG

  • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2004
      BoulderHKG group:

      Who's Coming to the Guild Meeting on
      Monday December 6th to congratulate
      Kristen et al on sending off Level 1?
      Can you bring a snack? (Please respond
      by Friday th 3rd.)

      o Yes, I'm coming to meeting 12/6?
      o No, I can't make it.
      o Yes I'll Bring a Snack!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Lauri Hughes
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2004
        Hello Knitters,
        Yes, I can finally come to a meeting and am looking forward to it. I will
        try to bring a snack, but it will probably be chips/salsa or other easy item
        since I'll be at work all day until then.

        Lauri Hughes
      • Jenifer Farrell
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 6, 2004
          I think I'll make it tonight ... I have a friend who needs some serious help right now, and I've been busy with her, her newborn, her 2-year-old, and her husband with a broken collarbone and a broken shoulder bone.  (You can see what I mean!)  She lives near Tara's in Boulder, however, so I'm expecting to show up, albeit late.  I'll try to snag some yummy snacks to bring, too, if I can.

          Diane, I'll bring your book!

          I'll also try to bring my slowly moving along swatches, so I can show off a disaster of a particular swatch, and ask for any advice that you all have.

          Here's a topic for our agenda tonght:  I was thinking that it might be nice at this Dec. (end of the year) meeting to think of some possible ideas for meetings next year, as in what we might be interested in learning/ doing.  I'll start:  what if we had a spinning meeting, in which somebody who is in the Guild who knows how to spin (not me) shows the rest of us (incl. me) a basic spinning demo?  What other ideas do you all have?

          Jenifer

          BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
          BoulderHKG group:

          Who's Coming to the Guild Meeting on
          Monday December 6th to congratulate
          Kristen et al on sending off Level 1?
          Can you bring a snack?  (Please respond
          by Friday th 3rd.)

            o Yes, I'm  coming to meeting 12/6?
            o No, I can't make it.
            o Yes I'll Bring a Snack!

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!

          Jenifer James Farrell
          "The arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice."
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Diane/Gary Carlson
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 6, 2004
            Hi Jenifer,
            Sorry about your friend's misfortunes. Hopefully you can make it, but
            it's okay about the book if you can't. I can always give it to my
            friend after Christmas! I'll bring the money anyway.
            Good idea about learning spinning. I am interested too. Also, dyeing
            wool would be a good meeting. (I don't know how to do that either.)
            See you all tonight!
            -Diane

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 3, 2005
              BoulderHKG group:

              Who's up for the January meeting tonight
              (Jan. 3)?

              o I am! I'll be at Pekoe's at 6:30.
              o I can't make it ... let's postpone to Tues, Jan. 11, and meet at Pekoe's with the SnB crowd.
              o I can't make it. Let's just totally postpone until Feb.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 15 , May 1, 2005
                BoulderHKG group:

                Are you going to attend the Guild meeting on Monday, May
                2nd? - Wow, where did April go? Your response is
                appreciated so we I can determine our meeting area.

                o Yes I will be there
                o No, I will not be there
                o No, I will not be there, can we meet next week?

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 1, 2005
                  BoulderHKG group:

                  Will you be attending the June Meeting on Monday, June 6th?
                  Where would you like to meet?

                  o Yes, I can make the June meeting.
                  o No, I cannot make the June meeting.
                  o Let's meet at Borders in Boulder.
                  o Let's meet at another location - I will email the list with a suggestion.

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 9, 2005
                    BoulderHKG group:

                    When should we have our July meeting?

                    o Tuesday, July 5
                    o Wednesday, July 6
                    o Thursday, July 7

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 9, 2005
                      BoulderHKG group:

                      When should we have our Knit-Out 2005?

                      o Saturday, Sept. 10
                      o Saturday, Sept. 17
                      o Saturday, Sept. 24
                      o Saturday, October 1
                      o Saturday, October 8
                      o It doesn't matter to me! I'll be there.

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • Penny Hause
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 9, 2005
                        Thanks, Jenifer, for a great job keeping our meeting organized and
                        taking minutes. And thanks to Michaele for a beautiful location and
                        fabulous food. Not to forget Kristen's delicious cookies and excellent
                        list of charity knitting organizations.

                        See Michaele's blog, http://theknittyprofessor.blogdrive.com/

                        As she says, a bit of a strange feeling to find oneself in public.

                        Would just like to qualify my poll responses:
                        Any of the July meeting dates is fine with me.
                        Any of the Knit-Out dates is fine but I'd prefer not Sept. 10.

                        Penny

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 30, 2005
                          BoulderHKG group:

                          Starting in February, which night works best for meetings for you?

                          o Let's keep it at the first Monday of the month.
                          o I prefer to change to first Tuesday, or first Thursday. (To be decided later.)

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 7, 2006
                            BoulderHKG group:

                            What do you think is the best date for the Fall Knit-Out??

                            o Saturday, Sept. 16 (it'll should still be plenty warm ...)
                            o Saturday, Sept 23 (the autumnal equinox, too ...)

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 15 , Feb 14, 2007
                              BoulderHKG group:

                              We are hosting a Knit Out in June. What Saturday do you think is best

                              o June 2
                              o June 9
                              o June 16 (Father's Day is next day)
                              o June 23
                              o June 30
                              o any of the above

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                            • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 15 , Feb 14, 2007
                                BoulderHKG group:

                                We will also host a late summer Knit Out. What Saturday would you most likely attend?

                                o august 18
                                o august 25
                                o September 1 (Labor Day weekend)
                                o September 8