Tonight's Meeting(Nov 1)

  • Tara Jon Manning
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Guys -

      Who is planning to come tonight?

      Jack will be graduating to Yellow Belt at Karate this evening. In
      case graduation runs late, I can leave the studio open - and you guys
      are welcome to assemble and I can join in when I get back. Can
      someone volunteer to be a "responsible party" - ie - be there at 6:30,
      make sure everything goes alright, etc.?

      Let's meet upstairs tonight. There are lots and lots and lots of
      books and touchie feelies to keep folks occupied. I will plan to
      leave the East door open (go down the "drive" - east door is near the
      back gate). Then, go up the stairs - which are kind of behind the
      door because whoever built the place, put the door on to open in
      instead of out. The stairs are steep - so please watch your step.
      Do people want to do food?

      Super Duper Kudos to Diane and Jenifer for all the work they put in
      for a very successful Knit Out last weekend. Yeah!

      - Tara
    • Jenifer Farrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hi everyone,

        I won't be at tonight's meeting ... my husband was out of town this weekend, and will get home later tonight.  I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for helping with the Knit Out ... I thought it went over really well!!

        If we have time, we may want to spend a few minutes tonight thinking of what we'll keep for next year, and what we'd do differently ... since it's all fresh in our minds.

        I'm having issues with my Lamb's Pride.  I think it's the biasing that you mentioned to me, Tara.  I'll get your opinions on those swatches next month ... and hopefully I'll be otherwise ready to submit.  Tara, do you still have Reynolds Galway in stock, by the way?

        See you around,
        Jenifer

        Tara Jon Manning <tara@...> wrote:

[...]

        Jenifer James Farrell
        There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
        --Albert Einstein

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Diane/Gary Carlson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
          Hi Tara, I can make it and be the "responsible party", but I'd like
          feedback on who can make it tonight. I'd love to see all your books!
          I won't be bringing any food, but everyone feel free to bring your own
          if you need to. -Diane
          On Nov 1, 2004, at 9:17 AM, Tara Jon Manning wrote:

          > Hi Guys -
          >
          > Who is planning to come tonight?
          >
          > Jack will be graduating to Yellow Belt at Karate this evening.  In
          > case graduation runs late, I can leave the studio open - and you guys
          > are welcome to assemble and I can join in when I get back.  Can
          > someone volunteer to be a "responsible party" - ie - be there at 6:30,
          > make sure everything goes alright, etc.?
          >
          > Let's meet upstairs tonight.  There are lots and lots and lots of
          > books and touchie feelies to keep folks occupied.  I will plan to
          > leave the East door open (go down the "drive" - east door is near the
          > back gate).  Then, go up the stairs - which are kind of behind the
          > door because whoever built the place, put the door on to open in
          > instead of out.  The stairs are steep - so please watch your step.
          > Do people want to do food?
          >
          > Super Duper Kudos to Diane and Jenifer for all the work they put in
          > for a very successful Knit Out last weekend.  Yeah!
          >
          > - Tara
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > <f2_free2_300x250_def_0904.gif>
          > <l.gif>
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.

        • Kristen Wagner
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
            Well I have the flu so I cannot come. I was really looking forward to it.
            I think all of you would rather me stay home though.

            Have a wonderful time and happy knitting!