AD: Sticks N' Stitches with the Colorado Avalanche January 31, 2009

  • Mya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      I wanted to be sure everyone knew about the upcoming Sticks N'
      Stitches event coming up at the end of the month. It's a fun time to
      get together with fellow knitters and crocheters to watch some hockey
      and help out a good cause. Here's the details:

      Colorado Avalanche VS Anaheim Ducks
      Jan 31st , 1 p.m. @ Pepsi Center
      Tickets: $27 includes hot dog , soda, $5 ESPN Zone Game card.
      To order: 303-405-6074 or go to http://tiny.cc/iLakd
      We are sponsoring a local charity this time - Kaps for Kendall - so
      folks can bring a knitted or crocheted hat to the game. Some of the
      hat patterns are pretty simple and quick so I'm working on prizes for
      the knitters/crocheters who can complete a hat by the end of the game.
      I'll also have some raffle drawings during each intermission.

      If you're a LYS owner/manager (or an indie dyer, spinner, etc) who
      would like to donate anything for the raffle, provide info about your
      shop, send some coupons, or supply any other giveaways let me know!

      I hope to see you all there!

      Mya Martin-Glenn
      720-982-4083 (cell)
      blog: http://whipsmartmccoy.blogspot.com/