Re: get together

  • moonwatcherdesigns@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9 6:34 AM
      I certainly understand busy, but geez, how big a deal is it to pick a restaurant and a couple dates for folks to choose from, and share a couple of hours together. If we wait until Spring, I am going to forget what everyone even looks like (ha, ha).

      Kayla

      From: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com

      Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

      1a.
      Re: Final Get Together From: emily werner
      2a.
      Re: Final Get Together From: Diane/Gary Carlson

      Messages

      1a.

      Re: Final Get Together

      Posted by: "emily werner" emily.m.werner@...   easpenwall

      Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 am (PDT)

      sounds fine. do ya'll want to know how much $ we have? Talk to you in the
      spring.
      emily

      On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Diane/Gary Carlson <dg3909@ecentral. com>wrote:

      > Hey you guys! Whoever's still on this list...
      > I gotta be honest. I just can't plan a thing right now!! Could we do
      > something in the Spring??
      > -Diane
      > On Oct 13, 2008, at 1:30 PM, moonwatcherdesigns@ comcast.net wrote:
      >
      > Diane: It is probably a good idea to email folks individually. I can make
      > most Thursday nights after 4:30pm, most Monday nights, occasional weekends.
      > Why not pick three different nights, have us RSVP, then pick the date that
      > works for the most people?
      >
      > Kayla

      2a.

      Re: Final Get Together

      Posted by: "Diane/Gary Carlson" dg3909@...   dianegaryc

      Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:33 pm (PDT)

      I think you told me there's about $86 bucks in the treasury?

      <dg3909@ecentral. com> wrote:
      > Hey you guys! Whoever's still on this list...
      > I gotta be honest. I just can't plan a thing right now!! Could we
      > do something in the Spring??
      > -Diane
      > On Oct 13, 2008, at 1:30 PM, moonwatcherdesigns@ comcast.net wrote:
      >
      > Diane: It is probably a good idea to email folks individually. I can
      > make most Thursday nights after 4:30pm, most Monday nights, occasional
      > weekends. Why not pick three different nights, have us RSVP, then pick
      > the date that works for the most people?< BR>>
      > Kayla

      Recent Activity
        Visit Your Group
        Biz Resources