Re: final get together

  • moonwatcherdesigns@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hi All:  Gee, I have missed you alot, and yet, I have been too busy to have made any meeting this summer/landscape season.

      But, I DEFINITELY want to have a last get together, share fiber projects we have been up to, split up left-over yarn/needles, eat some munchies ... With a couple weeks notice, I can make most evenings, some Wednesday afternoons, some weekends.

      It will be GREAT to see you!  Kayla

      From: BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com

      Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

      1a.
      hi there, hey there. From: emily werner
      2a.
      Re: hi there, hey there. From: Diane/Gary Carlson

      Messages

      1a.

      hi there, hey there.

      Posted by: "emily werner" emily.m.werner@...   easpenwall

      Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 am (PDT)

      so the weather has definitely warmed up... and cooled down, and warmed
      up again. and we never organized a final get together.

      i'm wondering if i could get some feed back on a few things
      1. do we want to have a get together? when?
      2. are you willing to help organize a portion of it?
      3. do you have an idea about what we should do with the remaining money?
      4. if nothing does get organized, how would you feel about donating
      the money? we could donate to Heifer International or keep it local?

      please give some feed back and we'll take if from there.

      Diane: would you like me to put Teddy in the mail?

      emily

      2a.

      Re: hi there, hey there.

      Posted by: "Diane/Gary Carlson" dg3909@...   dianegaryc

      Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:23 pm (PDT)

      Hi Emily and anyone else who's still on this list! I've been thinking
      about this last get-together, but dang,
      things are so busy!! With homeschooling my daughters, that eats up
      about 90% of my time!
      Anyway, I'll help organize! I can offer my house for a get-together if
      everyone doesn't mind driving to Longmont.
      The get-together was for spending that money! I could get pizzas,
      drinks, whatever anybody wants.

      Emily, I'll pick up the Teddy, you don't have to mail it! Let me know
      when you'll be at the next SnB and I'll
      come then! I'm not on the list, so tell me where it is too.
      -Diane
      On Sep 27, 2008, at 11:08 AM, emily werner wrote:

      so the weather has definitely warmed up... and cooled down, and warmed
      up again. and we never organized a final get together.

      i'm wondering if i could get some feed back on a few things
      1. do we want to have a get together? when?
      2. are you willing to help organize a portion of it?
      3. do you have an idea about what we should do with the remaining
      money?
      4. if nothing does get organized, how would you feel about donating
      the money? we could donate to Heifer International or keep it local?

      please give some feed back and we'll take if from there.

      Diane: would you like me to put Teddy in the mail?

      emily

      Sell Online

      Start selling with

      our award-winning

      e-commerce tools.

      Wellness Spot

      Embrace Change

      Break the Yo-Yo

      weight loss cycle.

      Real Food Group

      Share recipes,

      restaurant ratings

      and favorite meals.

      Need to Reply?

    • Diane/Gary Carlson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
        Hi Kayla!
        Looks like there's a few of us still on the mailing list. I may have
        to just set a date, and maybe a restaurant in Boulder, and we can all
        meet there? I don't want to be stuck eating $80 worth of food myself
        though! Maybe I'll email people individually since some of them may
        have left the group list.
        -Diane